This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I&II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following subjects are taught:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
• Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal.
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• How to see Auras and Past Lives
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Attunements for Reiki I and II are given.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the for techniques mentioned above.
A 192 page class manual and a certificate are included.
If you have questions, please contact the Center at 800-332-8112,
248-948-8112, fax 248-948-9534 or email email@example.com
Lodging and Meals
Students are responsible for their own lodging and meals.
Map and directions
We've set up a special arrangement with the Quality Inn hotel
in Southfield for students to get $60+ room rates.
Tell them you're with the ICRT. See map
Looking for the lowest airfares? Try these sites:
In the process of learning to be a healer, we'll be practicing on each other and receive healing as well. This is a wonderful class for the beginner and is also valuable for those who have already taken Reiki training. We're going to have a great time and I look forward to seeing you in class.
Love and blessings,
William Lee Rand
This Class is Sold Out
Please email us to be placed on the waiting list.
To make a final payment if you've already registered,
please call us at 1-800-332-8112 or 1-248-948-8112
or fax 1-248-948-9534.