by William Lee Rand
This manual is sold only to those who have registered with the Center.
Please click your country below to see your special shipping rate.
Then order by clicking the buy button on that page.
Special shipping rates available for these countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Republic of, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom
30% discount for orders of 5 or more.
This is the official Karuna manual for the Karuna Reiki® program and is supplied only to registered Karuna Reiki® masters. Each manual comes with a Center certificate to be given to your student.
Table of Contents
- The Center Philosophy and Purpose
- Kuan Yin and Karuna Reiki®
- The Healing Process
- The Origin of the Karuna System of Reiki®
- Karuna and Spiritual Guidance
- Healing the Shadow Self
- Shadow Self Meditation
- How to activate the Karuna Symbols
- Preparing to give a Karuna Reiki® treatment
- Karuna I Symbols
- Karuna II Symbols
- Karuna Master Symbols
- Contracting the Hui Yin
- The Violet Breath
- Preparation Before Giving an Attunement
- The Receptive Mudra
- The difference between attunements
- Teacher Preparation
- Karuna I Practitioner Attunement
- Karuna II Practitioner Attunement
- Karuna I Master Attunement
- Karuna II Master Attunement
- Using and Teaching Karuna Reiki®
- Class Outlines
- Registered Karuna Reiki® Program
- Minimum Teaching Standards
- Registration Form
- Symbol Test Forms
- Class Review Form
- Client Information Forms